Happ 3" trackballs - best price - where?

Tags:
  • Control Panel
  • Trackball
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 3:27:32 AM

Got a decent Marble Madness control panel in on partial trade but need a
pair of Happ 3" trackballs (1 red/1 blue) to make it complete. Bob Roberts
(who I prefer to buy from) wants $75 each. Is there anyone cheaper? I'm
having a hard time plopping down $150 for trackballs. :)

Thx.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

More about : happ trackballs price

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:05:27 AM

Somebody is selling refurbished 3" Betson/Imperial TB's for $25 each
over at arcadecontrols.com in the buy/sell/trade forum (currently on
second page), which I think are drop-in replacements for Happ's. Maybe
he has some blue or red ones... Even if you have to buy the balls,
though, pretty good deal.

Also, from what I understand (I don't know Oscar or anything, this is
based what I read on the forums) Oscar controls is down temporarily due
to real-world sydrome.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 7:05:49 PM

I have 2 working ones I will sell you for $25 including shipping. They
probably could use new bearings and rollers, but that would be up to
you. You can email me at RSDAINC at AOL dot COM. RSDA
August 23, 2005 5:19:32 AM

I sell brand new happ trackballs on ebay for $64.95 each.
I have them in translucent red, green and blue and solid black, white,
red and blue.
ebay seller cointechtexas
or email me back if you have any questions or need a link.
Eric
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:19:54 AM

I sell brand new happ trackballs on ebay for $64.95 each.
I have them in translucent red, green and blue and solid black, white,
red and blue.
ebay seller cointechtexas
or email me back if you have any questions or need a link.
Eric
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:20:19 AM

!