Happ 3" trackballs - best price - where?

Got a decent Marble Madness control panel in on partial trade but need a
pair of Happ 3" trackballs (1 red/1 blue) to make it complete. Bob Roberts
(who I prefer to buy from) wants $75 each. Is there anyone cheaper? I'm
having a hard time plopping down $150 for trackballs. :)

Thx.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
5 answers Last reply
More about happ trackballs price where

    Somebody is selling refurbished 3" Betson/Imperial TB's for $25 each
    over at arcadecontrols.com in the buy/sell/trade forum (currently on
    second page), which I think are drop-in replacements for Happ's. Maybe
    he has some blue or red ones... Even if you have to buy the balls,
    though, pretty good deal.

    Also, from what I understand (I don't know Oscar or anything, this is
    based what I read on the forums) Oscar controls is down temporarily due
    to real-world sydrome.

    I have 2 working ones I will sell you for $25 including shipping. They
    probably could use new bearings and rollers, but that would be up to
    you. You can email me at RSDAINC at AOL dot COM. RSDA

    I sell brand new happ trackballs on ebay for $64.95 each.
    I have them in translucent red, green and blue and solid black, white,
    red and blue.
    ebay seller cointechtexas
    or email me back if you have any questions or need a link.
    Eric

    I sell brand new happ trackballs on ebay for $64.95 each.
    I have them in translucent red, green and blue and solid black, white,
    red and blue.
    ebay seller cointechtexas
    or email me back if you have any questions or need a link.
    Eric

    I sell brand new happ trackballs on ebay for $64.95 each.
    I have them in translucent red, green and blue and solid black, white,
    red and blue.
    ebay seller cointechtexas
    or email me back if you have any questions or need a link.
    Eric

Control Panel Trackball Video Games