Home network - please help!

I just got a new computer and want to share files with my old computer. My
old computer is running windows 98 second edition. My new one is running XP
Pro. I have internet sharing working. I use cable for my internet
connection and I have the cable modem, a wireless router and my new computer
has a wireless device. My old computer just hooks into the router. I have
run the network setup wizard on the new computer and used the XP disk to run
it on the old one. They still don't see each other. When I click on the
workgroup icon I get the following message:
"not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have
access permissions."
I have shared the folder and the drive. I have administrator rights on my
XP machine. I have fiddled around so much I am scared I am going to totally
screw things up. The internet is sharing but nothing else. Please advise.
--
TIA,
Kirsten

Windows XP Professional File Sharing: