Tell me this isn't what it looks like.,.....................

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 12:32:35 AM

No, NO, No.... Tell me that control panel doesn't go under the bezel
and back out again. No..........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&category=1...

More about : question

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:36:16 AM

It's a Quantum. I posted it this afternoon. ;)

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

"zadok!" <aaron@classicarcade.org> wrote in message
> No, NO, No.... Tell me that control panel doesn't go under the bezel
> and back out again. No..........
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&category=1...

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 3:55:19 AM

did most of the color layers come off when the label was removed?