Low Virtual Memory At Start Up

Everytime i start my computer i get a error message about my virtual memory.
its too low or something and windows is creating one. then i have like no
virtual memory to use. i go though and change the settings and then restart
and i get the same message. next i go searchin threw the KB and find an
article about it but it dosent work. any ideas???

ps the article was talking about setting permisitions on a NTFS Hard drive.
excuse my spelling errors.
1 answer Last reply
More about virtual memory start

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF5?= rambled on in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

    > Everytime i start my computer i get a error message about my virtual
    > memory. its too low or something and windows is creating one. then i
    > have like no virtual memory to use. i go though and change the settings
    > and then restart and i get the same message. next i go searchin threw
    > the KB and find an article about it but it dosent work. any ideas???
    >
    > ps the article was talking about setting permisitions on a NTFS Hard
    > drive. excuse my spelling errors.

    Check that config.nt and autoexec.nt are in c:\windows\system32

Virtual Memory Microsoft Error Message Windows XP