Error saving OE Stationery

When saving certain stationery, my mom gets the following error...

Common Dialog Error (0x3002)

Any idea what this error is? i have no idea.

Reinstall OE. Search for msoe50.inf(The default location is C:\Windows\Inf folder) Right click the Msoe50.inf file, and click
Install. Insert XP CD when prompted, Browse to the I386 folder, click Open, then OK.

--
Mark L. Ferguson