Restore lost files? Help, please!!!

Is there a way i can restore files that were lost or accidentally deleted? I
used Norton unerase to restore some of them, but i could restore them all...
is there some secret way of saving my entire existance? please enlighten me!
I am desperate and appreciate any help!

Thank you,
Chris

=?Utf-8?B?U3RhcmluZ0F0VGhlU2Vh?= rambled on in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

> Is there a way i can restore files that were lost or accidentally
> deleted? I used Norton unerase to restore some of them, but i could
> restore them all... is there some secret way of saving my entire
> existance? please enlighten me! I am desperate and appreciate any help!
>
> Thank you,
> Chris

Click start then run and type sfc /scannow have your xp cd handy.