Restore lost files? Help, please!!!

Is there a way i can restore files that were lost or accidentally deleted? I
used Norton unerase to restore some of them, but i could restore them all...
is there some secret way of saving my entire existance? please enlighten me!
I am desperate and appreciate any help!

Thank you,
Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about restore lost files help please

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RhcmluZ0F0VGhlU2Vh?= rambled on in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

    > Is there a way i can restore files that were lost or accidentally
    > deleted? I used Norton unerase to restore some of them, but i could
    > restore them all... is there some secret way of saving my entire
    > existance? please enlighten me! I am desperate and appreciate any help!
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Chris

    Click start then run and type sfc /scannow have your xp cd handy.

Support Microsoft Windows XP