Help and Support Center on Compaq Presario

Jan

I recently installed Counter Spy Spyware software on my computer and I am no
longer able use the help and support function in windows XP. When you clidk
help and support the program freezes up. Anybod have an idea?
--
Jan

matt

Have you checked your settings of your Counter Spy Spyware and made sure it
would allow your help and support?

"Jan" wrote:

> I recently installed Counter Spy Spyware software on my computer and I am no
> longer able use the help and support function in windows XP. When you clidk
> help and support the program freezes up. Anybod have an idea?
> --
> Jan

Jan

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure how to tell if it is allowing my help and
support. Any suggestions.
--
Jan