Display Profile

Is there anyway I can change the screen resolution on my profile only? Maybe
have the resolution load when I login.
1 answer Last reply
More about display profile

    Mike,

    Not natively possible. See:

    Display settings and color depth applies to all users: [per-computer
    setting]
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281565

    Workaround:
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_userdisplay.htm

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    > Is there anyway I can change the screen resolution on my profile only?
    > Maybe
    > have the resolution load when I login.

Screen Resolution Microsoft Windows XP Displays