Who's got a time machine I can borrow?

Besides going back and rightin wrongs, not messing with certain
chicks, etc.. I was reading a circa '83 issue of startech today and
noticed a electronics supplier ad inside the cover.

"XY MONITORS - Brand new, Boxed up, READY TO GO!! - 60.00"

And if that wasn't enough..

"Atari "Asteroids deluxe" Logic boards. Brand New 12.95"

=(

- Matt

Don't forget those ads with the used Quantums for $300. :)

Back in the early 80s, I remember playing in the basement of the next door
neighbor's kids where they had several pins, upright vids, every TV gaming
and computer system available, etc. It was like heaven on earth going over
there... my parents wouldn't even buy me an Atari 2600. I imagine most of us
here on the forum had parents like that and knew neighbors who were just the
opposite...

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> the "NO WAY IN HELL" from my parents and the deal fell thru.

if i had a time machine i think i would be calling my stockbroker
instead. i would be happily paying full
full retail for my machines kept in my mansion in the present day.
Harry in montreal