TAsk Manager will not open

Something is taking up all my cpu, but i cannot open my task manager, not
even in safe mode, as well as my antivirus refuses to open aswell. Any ideas
on why this might be
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager open

    Hi

    If you can, try an online virus scan:

    http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Pantherchi" <Pantherchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Something is taking up all my cpu, but i cannot open my task manager, not
    > even in safe mode, as well as my antivirus refuses to open aswell. Any
    > ideas
    > on why this might be

Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP