Great link (funny "misses" video)

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:15:04 GMT, "Pete \"Old boy\" Heslop"
<shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://massdestraction.com/1179-Emotionale_soccer_events.html
>
>just click it i promise some of you will laugh......

hmm, thats quite an old vid thats been doing the rounds for some time
now.

nice of them to stick their site logo all over it and try to claim its
theirs tho!
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

I personally thought the Backstreet Boys parody on there is one of the
finniest things I have ever seen online !
Phil