I was looking for laptops that had the specs that I could live with, and I found this:
Aspire V3-771G-6601 Notebook
I feel this one has pretty solid specs for being $579, but I worry that Cyber Monday deals will end up being far better. Advice?
1. What is your budget? $500-600
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? >15"
3. What screen resolution do you want? No preference.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable.
5. How much battery life do you need? No preference.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? I can deal with low settings, I dont mind so long as games are playable. (Borderlands, TF2, etc)
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Light video/audio editing.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? <500