Query: Continental Circuit Monitor Bezel /Surround

I'm trying to get my Continental Circuit dedicated upright all back
together and something is apparently not there. I have the printed
cardboard bezel that surrounds the monitor, but there is still too much
open space between the monitor and the bezel. There must have been some
other monitor surround that goes behind the printed bezel. Anyone know
what this looks like? Is it a flat black cardboard/plastic piece, or a
molded/formed piece like a Ms Pac surround? If you are familiar with
this game please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Chris

P.S. I'm also looking for the part if you've got a spare...

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

frezel lens IIRC..