Lost My Documents Folder

Finnian

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2005

I had a serious crash with windows xp (SP2) last night that resulted in
having to reinstall Windows XP (it wouldn't repair, wouldn't let me
partition and wouldn't let me install windows into a different
directory - was crashing for anything but a full reinstall).

As a result of this, I've lost access to the my documents folder of my
original user profile. Moreover, it shows as being 0 bytes in size,
except the total size of my HDD has not been reduced.

Can anyone kindly suggest how to recover the mass of stuff I had in the
folder?

--
Finnian

HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q308421