update

can anyone help me. i have downloaded the fmfinlandupdate but every time i
start a new game nothing has changed. i unzip it into the folder it says and
it overwrites so i must be doing something right, anyone know where im going
wrong

thanks
kevb

"Kevin Barnes" <k.barnes@ntlworld.com> schreef in bericht
> can anyone help me. i have downloaded the fmfinlandupdate but every time i
> start a new game nothing has changed. i unzip it into the folder it says
> and it overwrites so i must be doing something right, anyone know where im
> going wrong
>
> thanks
> kevb

Hmm... sounds like you don't play or select the Finnish league

På Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:55:59 +0200, skrev Kevin Barnes
<k.barnes@ntlworld.com>:

> can anyone help me. i have downloaded the fmfinlandupdate but every time
> start a new game nothing has changed. i unzip it into the folder it says
> and
> it overwrites so i must be doing something right, anyone know where im
> going
> wrong
>
> thanks
> kevb

Ehm....FINLAND update.... is this just an update for the finland
premiership or an update made by finns??

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

"Sunhill" <frankNOSPAMJUNKMAIL_the_poet@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> På Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:55:59 +0200, skrev Kevin Barnes
> <k.barnes@ntlworld.com>:
>
>> can anyone help me. i have downloaded the fmfinlandupdate but every time
>> start a new game nothing has changed. i unzip it into the folder it says
>> and
>> it overwrites so i must be doing something right, anyone know where im
>> going
>> wrong
>>
>> thanks
>> kevb
>>

> Ehm....FINLAND update.... is this just an update for the finland
> premiership or an update made by finns??
>

> --
> Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
> http://www.opera.com/m2/

It's global as it has Hleb at Arsenal, Van der Saar at Man U, (at least in
my game) or whichever club he moved to. AS well as placente, Bridges, Lee
Clarke on the "free transfers" list. It doesn't have SWP at Chelsea or
Crouch at Liverpool though.