Tech: What will work to replace roadblasters yolk button s..

Has anyone had any luck finding a replacement switch for the
roadblasters yolk? Ive seen 2 dif styles of yolks, one with the round
button cases, and another with a rectangle longer button case. In my
case, I need the switches for the round button casings. 2 of them have
gone bad. hope to hear from someone! thanks.

Not that I have tried it, but could you use a doorbell switch or
possibly the little red pushbutton switch that Midway games like Pacman
used for the free credit switch?