1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I don't really care
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Umm a good one? 720p maybe
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
doesn't matter that much
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I will be mostly using it for school/gaming, just hopefully low quality on games like star craft 2 or League of legends.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Small 3d editing programs
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
new egg maybe? craigslist
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
a few years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
i would really like to just play games and use it for school, i know you wont get any sort of good laptop for gaming with a 400 dollar price range but i would like to play those games. I don't care if its new, old or refurbished.