/ Sign-up
Your question

Laptop Keyboard Mouse Joystick/Pointing stick

  • Laptops
  • Joystick
  • Keyboards
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
November 3, 2012 11:04:20 PM

im wondering if its possible to buy that new rubber pointing stick that my laptop has, it is missing from the keyboard, the nub is there but it needs the red rubber part over it, or do i have to buy a whole new keyboard for one?

the laptop is an Lenovo Thinkpad T61, does anyone know if theres a place you can buy the little mouse joystick?

More about : laptop keyboard mouse joystick pointing stick

a b D Laptop
November 3, 2012 11:13:38 PM

I recommend to Google for that particular part, I am sure someone somewhere has run into a similar problem.