Arcade Renovations Sideart! A++

Last response: in Video Games
August 22, 2005 8:36:58 PM

Just received my DK and DK Jr sideart from Arcade Renovations and it is
by far the best experience I have had with a vendor in my 6 months in
the hobby! They shipped it fast and in an oversided flat package, no
wrinkles, creases or folds in the artwork. Just thought I would pass it
along to anyone considering buying from them.
August 22, 2005 9:19:14 PM

I Completely agree! I purchased the same thing from Phillipe, and
couldn't be happier. All of my purchases have come well packaged and
with quick shipping. This is the first place I look for graphics and
parts.

Jon
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 5:55:43 AM

Yes, what he said goes double for me. I got mine too today.

Mark Hooks

"kaz1961" <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Just received my DK and DK Jr sideart from Arcade Renovations and it is
> by far the best experience I have had with a vendor in my 6 months in
> the hobby! They shipped it fast and in an oversided flat package, no
> wrinkles, creases or folds in the artwork. Just thought I would pass it
> along to anyone considering buying from them.

Related resources
August 23, 2005 5:55:44 AM

Just wondering, did you order during their special sale last week? I picked
up a the 2 for 1 deal on the Q*Bert bezels.

"Mark Hooks" <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Yes, what he said goes double for me. I got mine too today.
>
> Mark Hooks
>
> "kaz1961" <ssekaz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Just received my DK and DK Jr sideart from Arcade Renovations and it is
> > by far the best experience I have had with a vendor in my 6 months in
> > the hobby! They shipped it fast and in an oversided flat package, no
> > wrinkles, creases or folds in the artwork. Just thought I would pass it
> > along to anyone considering buying from them.

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 9:57:13 AM

Yes, I ordered a few things during their weekend sale.

!