Fonts folder not opening

June 22, 2005 2:00:14 PM

I am having trouble in troubleshooting why my fonts folder will not open.
The hour glass comes on for a very long time as though working, then on top
next to where it says control panel it will say "not responding." I tried a
system restore from an earlier date, but that didn't help. I was trying to
open it so i could install a few other fonts to use, but i can't even get the
folder to open, so if you can help, need additional info to help, please
contact me at jazzy_alicia@yahoo.com i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks much.

More about : fonts folder opening

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 10:47:19 PM

jazzy_alicia wrote:
> I am having trouble in troubleshooting why my fonts folder will not
> open.
> The hour glass comes on for a very long time as though working, then
> on top next to where it says control panel it will say "not
> responding." I tried a system restore from an earlier date, but that
> didn't help. I was trying to open it so i could install a few other
> fonts to use, but i can't even get the folder to open, so if you can
> help, need additional info to help, please contact me at
> jazzy_alicia@yahoo.com i would greatly appreciate it.
>
> thanks much.

No, you lazy cretin, we won't. This is a peer-to-peer support group, not a
personalised help service. You found your way here, you can damned well find
your way back here to read replies. Why should I give my personal address to
someone I don't know. For all I know, you could be harvesting addresses.
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 10:47:20 PM

The pitiful c*nt shows her true colors once again.Hurry up with that Mac.

!