Fonts folder not opening

I am having trouble in troubleshooting why my fonts folder will not open.
The hour glass comes on for a very long time as though working, then on top
next to where it says control panel it will say "not responding." I tried a
system restore from an earlier date, but that didn't help. I was trying to
open it so i could install a few other fonts to use, but i can't even get the
folder to open, so if you can help, need additional info to help, please
contact me at jazzy_alicia@yahoo.com i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks much.
2 answers Last reply
More about fonts folder opening

    jazzy_alicia wrote:
    > I am having trouble in troubleshooting why my fonts folder will not
    > open.
    > The hour glass comes on for a very long time as though working, then
    > on top next to where it says control panel it will say "not
    > responding." I tried a system restore from an earlier date, but that
    > didn't help. I was trying to open it so i could install a few other
    > fonts to use, but i can't even get the folder to open, so if you can
    > help, need additional info to help, please contact me at
    > jazzy_alicia@yahoo.com i would greatly appreciate it.
    >
    > thanks much.

    No, you lazy cretin, we won't. This is a peer-to-peer support group, not a
    personalised help service. You found your way here, you can damned well find
    your way back here to read replies. Why should I give my personal address to
    someone I don't know. For all I know, you could be harvesting addresses.

    The pitiful c*nt shows her true colors once again.Hurry up with that Mac.

    > jazzy_alicia wrote:
    >> I am having trouble in troubleshooting why my fonts folder will not
    >> open.
    >> The hour glass comes on for a very long time as though working, then
    >> on top next to where it says control panel it will say "not
    >> responding." I tried a system restore from an earlier date, but that
    >> didn't help. I was trying to open it so i could install a few other
    >> fonts to use, but i can't even get the folder to open, so if you can
    >> help, need additional info to help, please contact me at
    >> jazzy_alicia@yahoo.com i would greatly appreciate it.
    >>
    >> thanks much.
    >
    > No, you lazy cretin, we won't. This is a peer-to-peer support group, not a
    > personalised help service. You found your way here, you can damned well
    > find your way back here to read replies. Why should I give my personal
    > address to someone I don't know. For all I know, you could be harvesting
    > addresses.

Windows XP