WTB: Programmed 82s129's

Hello All,
I need to have two 82s129's burned for a friend's Death Race. If you have
the ability to burn these, and have the blank chips as swell please contact
me! Thanks!
-Jason Richard

PCJason@sbcglobal.net

He's around. He just hasn't quit his day job yet ;)

Try him again. From an alternate email if you have one. Spam filters
reek havoc on certain domains at times. And of course, small business
get's it the worst online. if all else fails, post a "PING mark capps"
post. Let him know your trying to reach him.

- Matt

Thanks , but I emailed him about getting the chips programmed and never
received a reply, so I just figured he didn't care. Anybody know if Mark is
out there?
-Jason Richard

PCJason@sbcglobal.net

"Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcadechips.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_23&products_id=66
>
> Mark will program it as well. You supply images.
>
> - Matt

Mark is definately out there. He can be slow to respond sometimes, but
always does in the end (well, to me anyway!).

I certainly hope nothing's up - i have two orders still pending :)

Martin.

> Thanks , but I emailed him about getting the chips programmed and never
> received a reply, so I just figured he didn't care. Anybody know if Mark is
> out there?

We can do it, and we already have the images you need. Please
contact us off the group...

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com

Hi Jason,

I dont recall hearing from you. I think there is trouble with emailing
me through the website even though the address is the same. I am
working on fixing that. This has happened to several other people as
well, how did you try to reach me?

Mark Capps