driver Bluetooth and XpSp2

June 23, 2005 12:06:06 AM

Hi
anyone may be so kind to help me to find Bluetooth's drivers for the chip of
my laptop (Acer Travelmate 8104 WLMi)?
It is Blutonium BCM2035 Bluetooth 2.4 GHz Single Chip Transceiver, and the
Sp2 has the drivers
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;841803&Product=winxp).
But my laptop (with Xp pro Sp2) since yesterday doesn't find them , so my Bt
doesn't work.
Do i need to uninstall Sp2? or...reinstall?
Please, help me

More about : driver bluetooth xpsp2

June 23, 2005 11:11:44 AM

"alesh" <alesh.1r1nh6@no-mx.forums.iamnotageek.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Remove the device via device manager and reboot, it should re-detect it
> and re-install it.
> Report back.
>
> A.

i had done it: Xp decetc it but don't find the drivers!!
July 25, 2005 4:55:01 PM

Download the updated Bluetooth driver from the vendor's download site here:

http://www.acerpanam.com/synapse/forms/portal.cfm?websi...

After installing the new driver, do not allow the auto-detect option select
the I will choose from a list of drivers.

Regards,

!