Help please, my desktop problem?

By mistake I unzipped some Microsoft Flight Simulator texture files to my
desktop [from a safe site I have been using for years] instead of the
intended FS04 folder. I deleted the files and cleared the recycle bin, the
next time I turned on the system all the files were on the desktop again. I
restored the system back a few days before the files were unzipped, no luck,
the files reappear every time my computer is turned on. Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.
--
hop3322

"hop3322" wrote:

> By mistake I unzipped some Microsoft Flight Simulator texture files to my
> desktop [from a safe site I have been using for years] instead of the
> intended FS04 folder. I deleted the files and cleared the recycle bin, the
> next time I turned on the system all the files were on the desktop again. I
> restored the system back a few days before the files were unzipped, no luck,
> the files reappear every time my computer is turned on. Any ideas would be
> greatly appreciated.
> --
> hop3322

I don't see why they would continue going back to your desktop. I would go
and check to see if the files were in these folders:

C:\documents and settings\your user name\desktop
C:\documents and settings\all users\desktop

See if those files managed to make it in there. If so delete them.

Hope this help ya!

Check for Malware on your system. Try all of these free sites

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://www.webroot.com/

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321CD7A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit