Desktop icon on taskbar

I accidentally deleted my desktop shortcut on my taskbar how do i get it
back so that it will minimize everything....all i could do is creat a
shortcut to the desktop folder through the users settings..

--
ryan85
ryan85's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=8406

Hi Ryan,

Use the script from the following web page.
Restore Show Desktop Icon
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_showdesktop.htm

--
Regards,