Internet Explorer...How to reinstall?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

How do I re-install Internet ExplorerSP2?
Because it has been causing too much trouble and It slows down my computer
and I have checked, its not adware, Its not a virus.
--
Δ � į Σ Γ

Hi

What error messages, if any, are you seeing? Try here for a re-install of
IE, if that is necessary:

"How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"? Ð i ? ?" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I re-install Internet ExplorerSP2?
> Because it has been causing too much trouble and It slows down my computer
> and I have checked, its not adware, Its not a virus.
> --
> ? Ð i ? ?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Sometime if freezes, the web pages don't display like they are supposed to, I
get the error report window. I cant upload pictures using the MSN UPLOAD
TOOL...It freezes or it just doesn't show the pictures and sometimes It won't
show my email and I have to use Mozilla Firefox.
--
Δ � į Σ Γ

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> What error messages, if any, are you seeing? Try here for a re-install of
> IE, if that is necessary:
>
> "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
> XP"
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "? Ã? i ? ?" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do I re-install Internet ExplorerSP2?
> > Because it has been causing too much trouble and It slows down my computer
> > and I have checked, its not adware, Its not a virus.
> > --
> > ? Ã? i ? ?

Hi

FireFox works, but IE doesn't - is that all the time, or just on particular
web sites?

--

> Sometime if freezes, the web pages don't display like they are supposed
> to, I
> get the error report window. I cant upload pictures using the MSN UPLOAD
> TOOL...It freezes or it just doesn't show the pictures and sometimes It
> won't
> show my email and I have to use Mozilla Firefox.
> --
> ? Ð i ? ?
>

> "Will Denny" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> What error messages, if any, are you seeing? Try here for a re-install
>> of
>> IE, if that is necessary:
>>
>> "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in
>> Windows
>> XP"
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "? Ð i ? ?" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do I re-install Internet ExplorerSP2?
>> > Because it has been causing too much trouble and It slows down my
>> > computer
>> > and I have checked, its not adware, Its not a virus.
>> > --
>> > ? Ð i ? ?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

IE works but almost on every website, each website has a problem(but on
Firefox everything is fine), the Links sometimes are not displayed or they
are over each other, like the text over text(i don't know how to explain it).
Images don't load, It displays errors on web pages. I can't recall all the
other errors
--
Δ � į Σ Γ

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> FireFox works, but IE doesn't - is that all the time, or just on particular
> web sites?
>
> --
>
> Will Denny

Hi

Do you see an error at the bottom left of the screen ? If so, that is a
fault with the remote server.

--

> IE works but almost on every website, each website has a problem(but on
> Firefox everything is fine), the Links sometimes are not displayed or they
> are over each other, like the text over text(i don't know how to explain
> it).
> Images don't load, It displays errors on web pages. I can't recall all the
> other errors
> --
> ? Ð i ? ?
>

> "Will Denny" wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> FireFox works, but IE doesn't - is that all the time, or just on
>> particular
>> web sites?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny