Video of Arcade Party

mark

Seriously.I have nothing against Homosexuals.But the guy with that annoying
voice in the background is too much.Did he play with the Joysticks
allot.?????
"Tony" <tony@girasolinonspam.org> wrote in message
>A friend of mine and I had an impromptu arcade party with some fellow
> classic vid aficionados. I slapped together a video to capture the fun.
> Enjoy!! You'll need Quicktime (http://www.quicktime.com) to watch.
>
> http://whus.saup.uconn.edu/~public/Recordings/arcadeparty2005.mov

Wow... Mark's comment below just made me not want to buy anything from
markito3 on eBay or Markline Vending. And advise the same to all my
collector friends.

In article <O2QOe.141$vu5.65@fe11.lga>, "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET>
wrote:

> Seriously.I have nothing against Homosexuals.But the guy with that annoying
> voice in the background is too much.Did he play with the Joysticks
> allot.?????

mark

Oh gee.How will i survive without all the things you buy from
me.:)???????.And now it seems obvious that your Homosexual or the comment
wouldn't have bothered you.Anyone who listens to the guy in the background
of that clip will think he is as annoying as a nagging wife.That's all i
meant by my comment.Your sexual preference is your business.Enjoy!