FS: Pole Position II

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2005 5:18:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I've got a Pole Position II (originally PP cabinet, has PPII marquee and
monitor glass) that I'd like to sell.

The game was working fine a couple of weeks ago, and now comes up w/ a
pink screen (I suspect that it is the infamous PP power problems...).
Don't have the time to fix, and I need the space.

I've got $500 into it, looking for $300 or equivalent in guns/ammo.
Interesting trades considered, except 'screen legend' Anthony Quinn's
sweaty t-shirt...

Pickup only, can't ship at this time. Las Vegas.

--
Bret Pehrson
bret@classicade.com

Classicade
http://www.classicade.com

More about : pole position

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 10:05:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Bret-

When you say guns/ammo, do you mean real guns and ammo? Or is this
some sort of arcade terms I don't know about?

-Tim
!