Would someone help with the fixing of my sound?

I recently restored my PC, but for some odd and unusual reason the sound is
not working. Someone, out there, could you help?

A decent starting place would be Start, Settings, Control Panel, Sounds and
Audio Devices, select the Hardware tab, then your sound device and the
Troubleshoot button.
Heirloom, old and got mine like that

"Jonathan L." <Jonathan L.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently restored my PC, but for some odd and unusual reason the sound is
> not working. Someone, out there, could you help?

Hi

Try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups