looking for technical information

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Are there any books or websites that a newbie can read to become more
familiar with the machinations of arcade games? I am brand new to the
hobby and would like to learn more about the
electrical/hardware/testing end but don't know where to start. Any
help would be grately appreciated. Thanks in advance...

- Roger in NY

You might try http://randyfromm.com/

His site has books as well as a videotape series

Roger wrote:
> Are there any books or websites that a newbie can read to become more
> familiar with the machinations of arcade games? I am brand new to the
> hobby and would like to learn more about the
> electrical/hardware/testing end but don't know where to start. Any
> help would be grately appreciated. Thanks in advance...
>

> - Roger in NY

Look around this web site, I posted it the other night to another

http://homearcade.org/BBBB/siteindex.html

Lots of tech stuff.

Mark