Fantasy League

I see Hamish has set up a league.

I don't post that often on the site, but do you mind if I join?

Cheers Rob

Robert Williams wrote:
> I see Hamish has set up a league.
>
> I don't post that often on the site, but do you mind if I join?
>
> Cheers Rob

Not at all, everyone how posts/reads/lurks the group is welcome :)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Robert Williams wrote:
>> I see Hamish has set up a league.
>>
>> I don't post that often on the site, but do you mind if I join?
>>
>> Cheers Rob
>
> Not at all, everyone how posts/reads/lurks the group is welcome :)

Is this on the premiership website?

Rach wrote:
> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> Robert Williams wrote:
>>> I see Hamish has set up a league.
>>>
>>> I don't post that often on the site, but do you mind if I join?
>>>
>>> Cheers Rob
>>
>> Not at all, everyone how posts/reads/lurks the group is welcome :)
>
> Is this on the premiership website?

Yep the official Premiership fantasy football game

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League number thingy is

19329-4153

--

"Robert Williams" <Robwilliams73@btopenworld.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>I see Hamish has set up a league.
>
> I don't post that often on the site, but do you mind if I join?
>
> Cheers Rob

Hi there chaps!

Long time since I've been in here, but have had a lot of work, and
therefore
a lot of sleeping to do.
But I've also entered the Fantasy League, with BamBam IF, so be prepared
eat dirt ;-)

Cheers to all
Bam-Bam DK

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 12 spam-mails.

Hi,

My unbeatable team this year will be Merlin United.
But who will come in 2nd place? ;-))

Cheers,
Ronald Scholman

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:09:45 +0200, "Ronald Scholman"
<ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>My unbeatable team this year will be Merlin United.
>But who will come in 2nd place? ;-))
>
>Cheers,
>Ronald Scholman

Miljenko

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:09:45 +0200, "Ronald Scholman"
> <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> My unbeatable team this year will be Merlin United.
>> But who will come in 2nd place? ;-))
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ronald Scholman
>>

> Miljenko