I Know The Score game

While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The Score"
game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a league for us to
play this as well :-)

Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150 per
month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your choice, but you
have to be playing both games to have a chance of winning.

So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
search for is:

AGCM's Prem predictions

under the friends category.

P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
hope will still be getting played here :-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.
34 answers Last reply
More about score game

    Hamish wrote:
    > While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
    > Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
    > league for us to play this as well :-)
    >
    > Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
    > per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
    > choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
    > winning.
    > So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
    > search for is:
    >
    > AGCM's Prem predictions
    >
    > under the friends category.
    >
    > P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
    > which I hope will still be getting played here :-)

    I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy footy
    paGE ;-)

    http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/

    --

    "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Hamish wrote:
    >> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
    >> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
    >> league for us to play this as well :-)
    >>
    >> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
    >> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
    >> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
    >> winning.
    >> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
    >> search for is:
    >>
    >> AGCM's Prem predictions
    >>
    >> under the friends category.
    >>
    >> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
    >> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
    >
    > I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
    > footy paGE ;-)
    >
    > http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
    >
    > --
    > Hamish
    >
    > Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    > you bounce.

    you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your league at
    all :(

    "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    >> Hamish wrote:
    >>> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
    >>> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
    >>> league for us to play this as well :-)
    >>>
    >>> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
    >>> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
    >>> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
    >>> winning.
    >>> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
    >>> search for is:
    >>>
    >>> AGCM's Prem predictions
    >>>
    >>> under the friends category.
    >>>
    >>> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
    >>> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
    >>
    >> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
    >> footy paGE ;-)
    >>
    >> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hamish
    >>
    >> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    >> you bounce.
    >>

    > you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your league
    > at all :(

    if you have an "invite" button type smokescreen in as username to invite
    though ;)

    Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    > "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    >> Hamish wrote:
    >>> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
    >>> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
    >>> league for us to play this as well :-)
    >>>
    >>> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
    >>> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
    >>> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
    >>> winning.
    >>> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have
    >>> to search for is:
    >>>
    >>> AGCM's Prem predictions
    >>>
    >>> under the friends category.
    >>>
    >>> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
    >>> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
    >>
    >> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
    >> footy paGE ;-)
    >>
    >> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hamish
    >>
    >> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
    >> well you bounce.
    >>

    > you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
    > league at all :(

    Anyone who wants to play in the I Know The Score Game, e-mail me on this
    addy with I know the score AGCM in the subject, and I'll send an invite

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

    > Anyone who wants to play in the I Know The Score Game, e-mail me on this
    > addy with I know the score AGCM in the subject, and I'll send an invite

    TKS FOR THE INVITATION :-))

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    > "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

    >>> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the
    >>> fantasy footy paGE ;-)
    >>>
    >>> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Hamish
    >>>
    >>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
    >>> well you bounce.
    >>>

    >> you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
    >> league at all :(
    >>

    > if you have an "invite" button type smokescreen in as username to
    > invite though ;)

    Or do it this way, stick your username in this thread and I'll invite you
    :-)

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

    You've been invited Pete :-)

    --

    Eduardo Liguori wrote:
    >> Anyone who wants to play in the I Know The Score Game, e-mail me on
    >> this addy with I know the score AGCM in the subject, and I'll send
    >> an invite
    >
    > TKS FOR THE INVITATION :-))

    :-p

    You've got mail

    --

    Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    > "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    >> Hamish wrote:
    >>> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
    >>> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
    >>> league for us to play this as well :-)
    >>>
    >>> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
    >>> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
    >>> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
    >>> winning.
    >>> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have
    >>> to search for is:
    >>>
    >>> AGCM's Prem predictions
    >>>
    >>> under the friends category.
    >>>
    >>> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
    >>> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
    >>
    >> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
    >> footy paGE ;-)
    >>
    >> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hamish
    >>
    >> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
    >> well you bounce.
    >>

    > you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
    > league at all :(

    I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from here that
    join.

    Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.

    --

    Hamish wrote:
    > Or do it this way, stick your username in this thread and I'll invite you :-)

    Go on then.

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    Hamish wrote:
    > I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
    > here that join.
    >
    > Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.

    We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there is a
    "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to accept or reject
    the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)

    So I'll make it private again :-)

    --

    Em Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:56:33 +0100, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    escreveu:

    > Hamish wrote:
    >> I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
    >> here that join.
    >>
    >> Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.
    >
    > We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there is a
    > "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to accept or
    > reject
    > the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
    >
    > So I'll make it private again :-)

    You're wrong (as usual) :-)

    After you receive an e-mail from a Mr.Dave Fulton, you go to the site,
    register, log in and you will see the invitation at bottom, push the
    "more" button and click "accept", done it.

    P.S. I don't know if you must first register to tell Hamish your username
    before invitation...

    --

    Stephen Weir wrote:
    > Hamish wrote:
    >> Or do it this way, stick your username in this thread and I'll
    >> invite you :-)
    >
    > Go on then.

    You've got mail

    --

    Hamish wrote:
    > You've got mail

    I've just signed up, and The Glorious Gimps have joined the Fantasy Football
    too.

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:54:28 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    wrote:

    >P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
    >hope will still be getting played here :-)

    I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?

    -Nick

    "Hamish" wrote:
    > P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I hope will still be getting played here :-)

    Usurper! Miljenko's only been gone about a week, and you're already trying
    to take over. Who do you think you are? Nick?

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:49:36 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    wrote:

    >Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
    >> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

    >>> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
    >>> footy paGE ;-)
    >>>
    >>> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Hamish
    >>>
    >>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
    >>> well you bounce.
    >>>

    >> you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
    >> league at all :(
    >
    >I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from here that
    >join.
    >
    >Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.

    I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)

    -Nick

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:56:33 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

    > Hamish wrote:
    >> I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
    >> here that join.
    >>
    >> Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.
    >
    > We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there is a
    > "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to accept or
    > reject
    > the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
    >
    > So I'll make it private again :-)

    You`re drunk again..no invite in my inbox though...

    Sunhill wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:56:33 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    > wrote:
    >> Hamish wrote:
    >>> I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
    >>> here that join.
    >>>
    >>> Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to
    >>> work.
    >>
    >> We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there
    >> is a "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to
    >> accept or reject
    >> the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
    >>
    >> So I'll make it private again :-)
    >>

    > You`re drunk again..no invite in my inbox though...

    There should be, I sent you one yesterday. Maybe it didn't get through your
    or your ISP's spam filter.

    --

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)
    >
    > -Nick

    Are you chicken? ;-)

    --

    On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >> I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)
    >>
    >> -Nick
    >
    >Are you chicken? ;-)

    I didn't get an invite, so.....

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Nick the Greek wrote:
    >>> I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)
    >>>
    >>> -Nick
    >>
    >> Are you chicken? ;-)
    >
    > I didn't get an invite, so.....
    >

    > -Nick

    Rectified :-)

    And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
    name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.

    --

    On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Are you chicken? ;-)
    >>
    >> I didn't get an invite, so.....
    >>

    >> -Nick
    >
    >Rectified :-)
    >
    >And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
    >name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.

    I'll see what I can do tomorrow....

    -Nick

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:10:08 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

    > Sunhill wrote:
    >> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:56:33 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    >> wrote:

    >>> We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there
    >>> is a "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to
    >>> accept or reject
    >>> the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
    >>>
    >>> So I'll make it private again :-)
    >>>

    >> You`re drunk again..no invite in my inbox though...
    >
    > There should be, I sent you one yesterday. Maybe it didn't get through
    > your
    > or your ISP's spam filter.

    Still no invite....in fact, no mail from you at all...;(

    Sunhill wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:10:08 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    > wrote:
    >> There should be, I sent you one yesterday. Maybe it didn't get
    >> through your
    >> or your ISP's spam filter.
    >>

    > Still no invite....in fact, no mail from you at all...;(

    The invite would be from the Prem league, not my addy, so it may have got
    snagged in a spam filter ;-)

    --

    wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Are you chicken? ;-)
    >>
    >> I didn't get an invite, so.....
    >>

    >> -Nick
    >
    >Rectified :-)
    >
    >And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
    >name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.

    just registered, username: mrt2

    cheers :)

    --
    MrT

    MrT wrote:
    > On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Nick the Greek wrote:

    >>> I didn't get an invite, so.....
    >>>

    >>> -Nick
    >>
    >> Rectified :-)
    >>
    >> And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me
    >> your user name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll
    >> invite you.
    >
    > just registered, username: mrt2
    >
    > cheers :)

    Invite sent :-)

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:29:39 +0300, Nick the Greek
    <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

    >On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Nick the Greek wrote:

    >>> I didn't get an invite, so.....
    >>>

    >>> -Nick
    >>
    >>Rectified :-)
    >>
    >>And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
    >>name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.
    >

    >I'll see what I can do tomorrow....
    >

    >-Nick

    OK, I registered as nikko, what do I do now ? Can't seem to be able to
    join yet.

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:29:39 +0300, Nick the Greek
    > <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Rectified :-)
    >>>
    >>> And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me
    >>> your user name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll
    >>> invite you.
    >>

    >> I'll see what I can do tomorrow....
    >>

    >> -Nick
    >
    > OK, I registered as nikko, what do I do now ? Can't seem to be able to
    > join yet.
    >
    > -Nick

    I've just invited you using your username, according to Edu the invite will
    appear on your game screen/page

    --

    On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:43:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
    wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:29:39 +0300, Nick the Greek
    >> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

    >>> I'll see what I can do tomorrow....
    >>>

    >>> -Nick
    >>
    >> OK, I registered as nikko, what do I do now ? Can't seem to be able to
    >> join yet.
    >>
    >> -Nick
    >
    >I've just invited you using your username, according to Edu the invite will
    >appear on your game screen/page

    Thanks, I can't seem to be able to login right now, the site has
    crashed....I'll try later.

    -Nick

    Ok, I'm in.....

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
    > >hope will still be getting played here :-)

    > I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?

    The Predictions League will be back in spite of you winning it last
    year. We hope that bug has been fixed.
    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:19:15 +0200, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> >P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
    >> >hope will still be getting played here :-)
    >
    >> I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?
    >
    >The Predictions League will be back in spite of you winning it last
    >year. We hope that bug has been fixed.

    *sighs* When will you learn ?

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >> I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?

    > >The Predictions League will be back in spite of you winning it last
    > >year. We hope that bug has been fixed.

    > *sighs* When will you learn ?

    You sound like my mom...
    --