I Know The Score game

Last response: in Video Games
August 2, 2005 9:54:28 PM

While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The Score"
game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a league for us to
play this as well :-)

Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150 per
month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your choice, but you
have to be playing both games to have a chance of winning.

So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
search for is:

AGCM's Prem predictions

under the friends category.

P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
hope will still be getting played here :-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

More about : score game

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:04:10 PM

Hamish wrote:
> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
> league for us to play this as well :-)
>
> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
> winning.
> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
> search for is:
>
> AGCM's Prem predictions
>
> under the friends category.
>
> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)

I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy footy
paGE ;-)

http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:04:11 PM

"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Hamish wrote:
>> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
>> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
>> league for us to play this as well :-)
>>
>> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
>> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
>> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
>> winning.
>> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
>> search for is:
>>
>> AGCM's Prem predictions
>>
>> under the friends category.
>>
>> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
>> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
>
> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
> footy paGE ;-)
>
> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you bounce.

you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your league at
all :(
August 2, 2005 10:04:12 PM

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> Hamish wrote:
>>> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
>>> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
>>> league for us to play this as well :-)
>>>
>>> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
>>> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
>>> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
>>> winning.
>>> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have to
>>> search for is:
>>>
>>> AGCM's Prem predictions
>>>
>>> under the friends category.
>>>
>>> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
>>> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
>>
>> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
>> footy paGE ;-)
>>
>> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
>>
>> --
>> Hamish
>>
>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
>> you bounce.
>>

> you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your league
> at all :(

if you have an "invite" button type smokescreen in as username to invite
though ;)
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:18:41 PM

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> Hamish wrote:
>>> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
>>> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
>>> league for us to play this as well :-)
>>>
>>> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
>>> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
>>> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
>>> winning.
>>> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have
>>> to search for is:
>>>
>>> AGCM's Prem predictions
>>>
>>> under the friends category.
>>>
>>> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
>>> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
>>
>> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
>> footy paGE ;-)
>>
>> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
>>
>> --
>> Hamish
>>
>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
>> well you bounce.
>>

> you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
> league at all :(

Anyone who wants to play in the I Know The Score Game, e-mail me on this
addy with I know the score AGCM in the subject, and I'll send an invite

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:18:42 PM

> Anyone who wants to play in the I Know The Score Game, e-mail me on this
> addy with I know the score AGCM in the subject, and I'll send an invite

TKS FOR THE INVITATION :-))

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:22:07 PM

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

>>> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the
>>> fantasy footy paGE ;-)
>>>
>>> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hamish
>>>
>>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
>>> well you bounce.
>>>

>> you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
>> league at all :(
>>

> if you have an "invite" button type smokescreen in as username to
> invite though ;)

Or do it this way, stick your username in this thread and I'll invite you
:-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:24:21 PM

You've been invited Pete :-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:25:35 PM

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Anyone who wants to play in the I Know The Score Game, e-mail me on
>> this addy with I know the score AGCM in the subject, and I'll send
>> an invite
>
> TKS FOR THE INVITATION :-))

:-p

You've got mail

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:49:36 PM

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> Hamish wrote:
>>> While checking my Prem Fantasy footy team, I noticed the "I Know The
>>> Score" game run along side the Fantasy footy game. So I created a
>>> league for us to play this as well :-)
>>>
>>> Why you ask, well Budweiser are giving away monthly prizes, of £150
>>> per month to spend in the online shop of the Prem team of your
>>> choice, but you have to be playing both games to have a chance of
>>> winning.
>>> So if you fancy playing this as well, the League name that you have
>>> to search for is:
>>>
>>> AGCM's Prem predictions
>>>
>>> under the friends category.
>>>
>>> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league,
>>> which I hope will still be getting played here :-)
>>
>> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
>> footy paGE ;-)
>>
>> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
>>
>> --
>> Hamish
>>
>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
>> well you bounce.
>>

> you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
> league at all :(

I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from here that
join.

Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:56:33 PM

Hamish wrote:
> I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
> here that join.
>
> Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.

We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there is a
"more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to accept or reject
the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)

So I'll make it private again :-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:56:34 PM

Em Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:56:33 +0100, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
escreveu:

> Hamish wrote:
>> I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
>> here that join.
>>
>> Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.
>
> We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there is a
> "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to accept or
> reject
> the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
>
> So I'll make it private again :-)

You're wrong (as usual) :-)

After you receive an e-mail from a Mr.Dave Fulton, you go to the site,
register, log in and you will see the invitation at bottom, push the
"more" button and click "accept", done it.

P.S. I don't know if you must first register to tell Hamish your username
before invitation...

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 11:08:00 PM

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>> Or do it this way, stick your username in this thread and I'll
>> invite you :-)
>
> Go on then.

You've got mail

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:45:17 AM

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:54:28 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
>hope will still be getting played here :-)

I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?

-Nick
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:45:18 AM

"Hamish" wrote:
> P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I hope will still be getting played here :-)

Usurper! Miljenko's only been gone about a week, and you're already trying
to take over. Who do you think you are? Nick?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:48:41 AM

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:49:36 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

>>> I forgot the direct link, to save you having to login via the fantasy
>>> footy paGE ;-)
>>>
>>> http://iknowthescore.premierleague.com/
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hamish
>>>
>>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
>>> well you bounce.
>>>

>> you didn't make it "public" and there's no way to sign up to your
>> league at all :(
>
>I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from here that
>join.
>
>Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.

I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)

-Nick
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 4:29:36 PM

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:56:33 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Hamish wrote:
>> I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
>> here that join.
>>
>> Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to work.
>
> We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there is a
> "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to accept or
> reject
> the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
>
> So I'll make it private again :-)

You`re drunk again..no invite in my inbox though...

August 3, 2005 6:10:08 PM

Sunhill wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:56:33 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>> Hamish wrote:
>>> I've made it public now ;-) Hopefully it will only be people from
>>> here that join.
>>>
>>> Edu and I were having trouble trying to get the invite thing to
>>> work.
>>
>> We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there
>> is a "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to
>> accept or reject
>> the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
>>
>> So I'll make it private again :-)
>>

> You`re drunk again..no invite in my inbox though...

There should be, I sent you one yesterday. Maybe it didn't get through your
or your ISP's spam filter.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 6:12:35 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)
>
> -Nick

Are you chicken? ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 11:38:53 PM

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)
>>
>> -Nick
>
>Are you chicken? ;-)

I didn't get an invite, so.....

-Nick
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 11:38:54 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Nick the Greek wrote:
>>> I think I'll save you all the embarrassement and not join :-)
>>>
>>> -Nick
>>
>> Are you chicken? ;-)
>
> I didn't get an invite, so.....
>

> -Nick

Rectified :-)

And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:29:39 AM

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Are you chicken? ;-)
>>
>> I didn't get an invite, so.....
>>

>> -Nick
>
>Rectified :-)
>
>And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
>name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow....

-Nick
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 7:50:19 PM

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:10:08 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Sunhill wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:56:33 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
>> wrote:

>>> We've figured it out now, apparently in the email inviting you there
>>> is a "more" button, clicking on this will take you to a page to
>>> accept or reject
>>> the invite. Edu correct me if I'm wrong :-)
>>>
>>> So I'll make it private again :-)
>>>

>> You`re drunk again..no invite in my inbox though...
>
> There should be, I sent you one yesterday. Maybe it didn't get through
> your
> or your ISP's spam filter.

Still no invite....in fact, no mail from you at all...;(

August 4, 2005 7:50:20 PM

Sunhill wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:10:08 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>> There should be, I sent you one yesterday. Maybe it didn't get
>> through your
>> or your ISP's spam filter.
>>

> Still no invite....in fact, no mail from you at all...;(

The invite would be from the Prem league, not my addy, so it may have got
snagged in a spam filter ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
August 5, 2005 3:49:12 AM

wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:12:35 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Are you chicken? ;-)
>>
>> I didn't get an invite, so.....
>>

>> -Nick
>
>Rectified :-)
>
>And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
>name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.

just registered, username: mrt2

cheers :)

--
MrT
Anonymous

MrT wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Nick the Greek wrote:

>>> I didn't get an invite, so.....
>>>

>>> -Nick
>>
>> Rectified :-)
>>
>> And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me
>> your user name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll
>> invite you.
>
> just registered, username: mrt2
>
> cheers :)

Invite sent :-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 2:26:53 AM

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:29:39 +0300, Nick the Greek
<nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Nick the Greek wrote:

>>> I didn't get an invite, so.....
>>>

>>> -Nick
>>
>>Rectified :-)
>>
>>And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me your user
>>name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll invite you.
>

>I'll see what I can do tomorrow....
>

>-Nick

OK, I registered as nikko, what do I do now ? Can't seem to be able to
join yet.

-Nick
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 2:26:54 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:29:39 +0300, Nick the Greek
> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:04:18 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Rectified :-)
>>>
>>> And if anyone else wants an invite, you can register then tell me
>>> your user name through this thread, or send me an email and I'll
>>> invite you.
>>

>> I'll see what I can do tomorrow....
>>

>> -Nick
>
> OK, I registered as nikko, what do I do now ? Can't seem to be able to
> join yet.
>
> -Nick

I've just invited you using your username, according to Edu the invite will
appear on your game screen/page

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 4:01:44 PM

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:43:48 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:29:39 +0300, Nick the Greek
>> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>>> I'll see what I can do tomorrow....
>>>

>>> -Nick
>>
>> OK, I registered as nikko, what do I do now ? Can't seem to be able to
>> join yet.
>>
>> -Nick
>
>I've just invited you using your username, according to Edu the invite will
>appear on your game screen/page

Thanks, I can't seem to be able to login right now, the site has
crashed....I'll try later.

-Nick
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 3:58:31 PM

Ok, I'm in.....

-Nick
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 2:19:15 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
> >hope will still be getting played here :-)

> I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?

The Predictions League will be back in spite of you winning it last
year. We hope that bug has been fixed.
--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 7:37:27 PM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:19:15 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >P.S. I'm not trying to usurp Miljenko's UCL predictions league, which I
>> >hope will still be getting played here :-)
>
>> I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?
>
>The Predictions League will be back in spite of you winning it last
>year. We hope that bug has been fixed.

*sighs* When will you learn ?

-Nick
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 8:37:16 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> I'm not sure about that. Can he stand another defeat ?

> >The Predictions League will be back in spite of you winning it last
> >year. We hope that bug has been fixed.

> *sighs* When will you learn ?

You sound like my mom...
--