george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Every time I either log off of an account or switch user, as soon as I enter
the password on another account, they computer immediately restarts without
warning. I'm running XP Pro. What could the problem be?

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Any ideas?

"George" wrote:

> Every time I either log off of an account or switch user, as soon as I enter
> the password on another account, they computer immediately restarts without
> warning. I'm running XP Pro. What could the problem be?

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson