Log On = Restart

June 23, 2005 12:01:02 AM

Every time I either log off of an account or switch user, as soon as I enter
the password on another account, they computer immediately restarts without
warning. I'm running XP Pro. What could the problem be?

More about : log restart

June 23, 2005 11:50:05 AM

Any ideas?

"George" wrote:

> Every time I either log off of an account or switch user, as soon as I enter
> the password on another account, they computer immediately restarts without
> warning. I'm running XP Pro. What could the problem be?
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 2:35:46 PM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!