50,000 almost on glory

A pity that Celtic failed.

Someone in Barry shall be happy by now...

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:10:22 +0200, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> A pity that Celtic failed.
>
> Someone in Barry shall be happy by now...

He`s too drunk to even notice there is a newsgroup out there...

Sunhill wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:10:22 +0200, Eduardo Liguori
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> A pity that Celtic failed.
>>
>> Someone in Barry shall be happy by now...
>>

> He`s too drunk to even notice there is a newsgroup out there...

:p

I was sorry to see Celtic go out of Europe, I'll support any British team in
Europe, even Celtic. The league is a different matter though ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:11:32 +0200, Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Sunhill wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:10:22 +0200, Eduardo Liguori
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>> A pity that Celtic failed.
>>>
>>> Someone in Barry shall be happy by now...
>>>

>> He`s too drunk to even notice there is a newsgroup out there...
>
> :p
>
> I was sorry to see Celtic go out of Europe, I'll support any British
> team in
> Europe, even Celtic. The league is a different matter though ;-)

I agree. In norway I support Rosenborg and Nardo (Rosenborg is from my
hometown and Nardo is even closer, the neighbourhood....but in div 3...).
I support all the norwegian teams in europe...wich is usually one home and
one away game before they`re out..

CEO

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2001

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:51:25 +0200, Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no> wrote:

>I agree. In norway I support Rosenborg and Nardo (Rosenborg is from my
>hometown and Nardo is even closer, the neighbourhood....but in div 3...).
>I support all the norwegian teams in europe...wich is usually one home and
>one away game before they`re out..

Hehe, aint that the truth :p
But i also agree, i'm a fan of every norwegian team in the euro-cups, they then
represent Norway imo. Unless they should happen to meet Liverpool ofcourse..
Then its goodbye patriotism, hello life-long fan :p

//Ceo

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:11:32 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Sunhill wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:10:22 +0200, Eduardo Liguori
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>> A pity that Celtic failed.
>>>
>>> Someone in Barry shall be happy by now...
>>>

>> He`s too drunk to even notice there is a newsgroup out there...
>
>:p
>
>I was sorry to see Celtic go out of Europe, I'll support any British team in
>Europe, even Celtic. The league is a different matter though ;-)

He's obviously drunk.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:11:32 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sunhill wrote:

>>> He`s too drunk to even notice there is a newsgroup out there...
>>
>> :p
>>
>> I was sorry to see Celtic go out of Europe, I'll support any British
>> team in Europe, even Celtic. The league is a different matter
>> though ;-)
>
> He's obviously drunk.
>
> -Nick

Not at all, if any Scottish team do well in Europe, it raises our
coefficient, meaning more/easier quals for Scottish teams in the future. We
had that last year after Celtics good run in Europe.

--

wrote:

>I support all the norwegian teams in europe..

Only because there's only one norwegian team in europe....rosenborg.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:51:25 +0200, Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no>
> wrote:
>
>> I support all the norwegian teams in europe..
>
> Only because there's only one norwegian team in europe....rosenborg.
>
> -Nick

Doesn't Norway have any teams in the UEFA Cup?

--

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:06:58 +0100, "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:51:25 +0200, Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I support all the norwegian teams in europe..
>>
>> Only because there's only one norwegian team in europe....rosenborg.
>>
>> -Nick
>
>Doesn't Norway have any teams in the UEFA Cup?

Technically yes :)

-Nick

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:39:50 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:51:25 +0200, Sunhill <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no>
> wrote:
>
>> I support all the norwegian teams in europe..
>
> Only because there's only one norwegian team in europe....rosenborg.
>
> -Nick

Ehm...no, there are 4... 2 in the uefa cup and 2 in the cl (qualifying,
both ready for the third round).