Hi there !
My computer crashes after I've installed SP2 for windows XP, with a blue
screen saying "bad pool header" stop error 0x00000019, 0x00000020,
0x82a99798, 0x82a997e8 and 0x0a0a000a.
I've booted to failsafe mode but couldn't uninstall SP2 or restore to an
earlyer point.
Any suggestions ? I'm not interrestet in reinstalling the machine :eek:(

__________________
Thomas Dennig
Raadmansgade 55
2200 Copenhagen

Hi

Please see if any of the following articles help:

http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-US&qu=0x00000019

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Thomas Dennig" <thomas@dk4.dk> wrote in message
> Hi there !
> My computer crashes after I've installed SP2 for windows XP, with a blue
> screen saying "bad pool header" stop error 0x00000019, 0x00000020,
> 0x82a99798, 0x82a997e8 and 0x0a0a000a.
> I've booted to failsafe mode but couldn't uninstall SP2 or restore to an
> earlyer point.
> Any suggestions ? I'm not interrestet in reinstalling the machine :eek:(
>
> __________________
> Thomas Dennig
> Raadmansgade 55
> 2200 Copenhagen

Hi
Ive found the problem...
The machine had Infocaster 1.2 installed.
Its cousing the "blue-screen"
Ive fixed it by removing iTimeCode.sys, but now i get
and activation "error".... Windows tells me that i need to activate windows.
If i press no (to do it now) it returns to logon screen, if I press yes it
logs on, but nothing happens, no icons, startbar, nothing, only background
and mouse cursor, I cant even get into taskmanager.... Any suggestions ?

__________________
Thomas Dennig
Raadmansgade 55
2200 Copenhagen
Denmark

> Hi
> Ive found the problem...
> The machine had Infocaster 1.2 installed.
> Its cousing the "blue-screen"
> Ive fixed it by removing iTimeCode.sys, but now i get
> and activation "error".... Windows tells me that i need to activate
> windows.
> If i press no (to do it now) it returns to logon screen, if I press yes it
> logs on, but nothing happens, no icons, startbar, nothing, only background
> and mouse cursor, I cant even get into taskmanager.... Any suggestions ?
>
> __________________
> Thomas Dennig
> Raadmansgade 55
> 2200 Copenhagen
> Denmark
>

>> Hi
>>
>> Please see if any of the following articles help:
>>

> http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-US&qu=0x00000019
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>

>> "Thomas Dennig" <thomas@dk4.dk> wrote in message
>> > Hi there !
>> > My computer crashes after I've installed SP2 for windows XP, with a
>> > blue
>> > screen saying "bad pool header" stop error 0x00000019, 0x00000020,
>> > 0x82a99798, 0x82a997e8 and 0x0a0a000a.
>> > I've booted to failsafe mode but couldn't uninstall SP2 or restore to
>> > an
>> > earlyer point.
>> > Any suggestions ? I'm not interrestet in reinstalling the machine :eek:(

>> > Thomas Dennig
>> > Raadmansgade 55
>> > 2200 Copenhagen

You need Infocaster 1.3. Have you tried completely uninstalling Infocaster?
You could also try updating to 1.3 while in safe mode.

http://www.infocaster.tv/Support/InfoCaster%20Updates.html

Kerry