  • Download
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 8:40:26 PM

Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's CAX
2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)

Enjoy:

http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/

Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:) !

Jon

More about : cax 205 pictures

August 25, 2005 12:49:06 AM

Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?

tim (NH)

"jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D ej0ha$18ee$1@itssrv1.ucsf.edu...
> Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's CAX
> 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
>
> Enjoy:
>
> http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
>
> Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:) !
>
> Jon

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 12:26:31 PM

Ahhh...this "chick" comes to the show each year and inevitably gets some
sort of "plug" on the newsgroups:) ...."she" wears the same pants and sports
the same red hairdoe each year, too.

Believe it or not, that's a guy...:) .

Jon

"guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:D ej0ha$18ee$1@itssrv1.ucsf.edu...
> > Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's
CAX
> > 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
> >
> > Enjoy:
> >
> > http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
> >
> > Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:) !
> >
> > Jon

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 6:21:45 PM

Tim knew that was a guy... why do you think he got so excited? ;-)

!