CAX 205 pictures.

Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's CAX
2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)

Enjoy:

http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/

Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!

Jon
3 answers Last reply
More about pictures

    Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?

    tim (NH)

    "jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's CAX
    > 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
    >
    > Enjoy:
    >
    > http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
    >
    > Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!
    >
    > Jon

    Ahhh...this "chick" comes to the show each year and inevitably gets some
    sort of "plug" on the newsgroups:)...."she" wears the same pants and sports
    the same red hairdoe each year, too.

    Believe it or not, that's a guy...:).

    Jon

    "guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?
    >
    > tim (NH)
    >
    > "jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's
    CAX
    > > 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
    > >
    > > Enjoy:
    > >
    > > http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
    > >
    > > Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!
    > >
    > > Jon

    Tim knew that was a guy... why do you think he got so excited? ;-)

    "jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:deknv7$mek$1@itssrv1.ucsf.edu...
    > Ahhh...this "chick" comes to the show each year and inevitably gets some
    > sort of "plug" on the newsgroups:)...."she" wears the same pants and sports
    > the same red hairdoe each year, too.
    >
    > Believe it or not, that's a guy...:).
    >
    > Jon
    >
    > "guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?
    >>
    >> tim (NH)
    >>
    >> "jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's
    > CAX
    >> > 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
    >> >
    >> > Enjoy:
    >> >
    >> > http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
    >> >
    >> > Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!
    >> >
    >> > Jon

Download Video Games