CAX 205 pictures.

Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's CAX
2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)

Enjoy:

http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/

Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!

Jon

guinness

Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?

tim (NH)

"jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's CAX
> 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
>
> Enjoy:
>
> http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
>
> Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!
>
> Jon

Ahhh...this "chick" comes to the show each year and inevitably gets some
sort of "plug" on the newsgroups:)...."she" wears the same pants and sports
the same red hairdoe each year, too.

Believe it or not, that's a guy...:).

Jon

"guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's
CAX
> > 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
> >
> > Enjoy:
> >
> > http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
> >
> > Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!
> >
> > Jon

Tim knew that was a guy... why do you think he got so excited? ;-)

"jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:deknv7$mek$1@itssrv1.ucsf.edu...
> Ahhh...this "chick" comes to the show each year and inevitably gets some
> sort of "plug" on the newsgroups:)...."she" wears the same pants and sports
> the same red hairdoe each year, too.
>
> Believe it or not, that's a guy...:).
>
> Jon
>
> "guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Sweet. Anyone party with the paperboy chick?
>>
>> tim (NH)
>>
>> "jkoolpe" <jkoolpe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Finally had time to download some of the photos I took at this year's
> CAX
>> > 2005 show. If you missed the fun, be sure to come next year!:)
>> >
>> > Enjoy:
>> >
>> > http://jkoolpe.photosite.com/
>> >
>> > Anyone else have some cool photos from the fun? Please post 'em:)!
>> >
>> > Jon

TRENDING THREADS