I can't send email on any of my email clients like Outlook and OE on my
Win XP Home. I noticed that the SMTP on this server is missing. How
does the email get sent out? And any reason the smtp isn't connecting?
The POP3 works fine, so I can receive emails on my email client but
just can't send emails out. Assuming the SMTP server that I'm
connecting to is working fine and I have the right username and
password with which to connect, any ideas? Thanks.

Confirm with your ISP what the smtp setting should be.. it is so easy to
making a small typing error when entering the information..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland