Out Of Office Assistance I cannot locate it.

Please help! I need to turn on my out of office assistance and it isnt where
it is supposed to be located, in my Micosort outlook email box, there isnt an
option for me to switch it on in my tools menu.

Please help me locate it!
Thanks
hayely

Hi hayleyregan,

The Out of Office Assistant is only available if you are using Outlook in
conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server.

If you are using Exchange Server service, see if the following MSKB article
helps you to resolve the problem:
The "Out of Office Assistant" command does not appear on the Tools menu in
Outlook

If you are not using Exchange Server service, see this MSKB article for a
workaround:
How to emulate the Out of Office Assistant in Microsoft Outlook

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"hayleyregan" <hayleyregan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please help! I need to turn on my out of office assistance and it isnt
where
> it is supposed to be located, in my Micosort outlook email box, there isnt
an
> option for me to switch it on in my tools menu.
>
> Please help me locate it!
> Thanks
> hayely

Thanks Pat, Very helpfull.
Hx

"Patti MacLeod" wrote:

> Hi hayleyregan,
>
> The Out of Office Assistant is only available if you are using Outlook in
> conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server.
>
> If you are using Exchange Server service, see if the following MSKB article
> helps you to resolve the problem:
> The "Out of Office Assistant" command does not appear on the Tools menu in
> Outlook
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=238280
>
> If you are not using Exchange Server service, see this MSKB article for a
> workaround:
> How to emulate the Out of Office Assistant in Microsoft Outlook
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=311107
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "hayleyregan" <hayleyregan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Please help! I need to turn on my out of office assistance and it isnt
> where
> > it is supposed to be located, in my Micosort outlook email box, there isnt
> an
> > option for me to switch it on in my tools menu.
> >
> > Please help me locate it!
> > Thanks
> > hayely

You're very welcome :)