Need more info: Python Anghelo

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 12:01:32 AM

I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?

I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to Bubbles up for almost 10 years
and I haven't really ever uncovered anything about the artist who
helped design the artwork and look of the game...

Any help would be appreciated.

Adam

More about : info python anghelo

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:55:41 AM

Try posting this in the pinball newsgroups as it seems that Python did a lot
of artwork for the pinball group as well.

Ken.

news:o 12qg15uf7i6dmm64pvju9tcsf8pj6vn11@4ax.com...

!