Need more info: Python Anghelo

I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?

I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to Bubbles up for almost 10 years
and I haven't really ever uncovered anything about the artist who
helped design the artwork and look of the game...

Any help would be appreciated.

Adam
1 answer Last reply
More about need info python anghelo

    Try posting this in the pinball newsgroups as it seems that Python did a lot
    of artwork for the pinball group as well.

    Ken.

    "Spoffy" <spoffy@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?
    >
    > I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to Bubbles up for almost 10 years
    > and I haven't really ever uncovered anything about the artist who
    > helped design the artwork and look of the game...
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Adam

Python Games Video Video Games