Need more info: Python Anghelo

I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?

I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to Bubbles up for almost 10 years
and I haven't really ever uncovered anything about the artist who
helped design the artwork and look of the game...

Any help would be appreciated.

Adam

Try posting this in the pinball newsgroups as it seems that Python did a lot
of artwork for the pinball group as well.

Ken.

"Spoffy" <spoffy@nospam.net> wrote in message
> I wanted to know if anyone had any info about Python Anghelo?
>
> I've had a Tribute Page dedicated to Bubbles up for almost 10 years
> and I haven't really ever uncovered anything about the artist who
> helped design the artwork and look of the game...
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Adam

TRENDING THREADS