hi there...........I clear my history of web sites visited ect everytime i
use the computer..........I also delete files and cookies,but on doing this
if i check my history before logging off it is still showing the sites I
visit, why is this?
--
snowey

Today's history is not deleted, even when history is set to one day. Tomorrow it will be gone.

If you want todays history deleted, set history to one day, and set the clock to tomorrow, restart and set the clock back.

--
Mark L. Ferguson