CM 03/04

Andy

Hiya

Seeing I never got into FM 2005 (I found it too clunky and slow, yet still a
million times better than the latest CM), I returned to the classic 03/04
game. I have taken Barnet from the Conference to the Premiership in
successive seasons without cheating. I qualified for Europe this season
(07/08) and yet the board are still only giving me £3 mil to spend.

I just wondered if anyone else was still using this game, or are you all
converts?

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:12:42 +0200, Andy <nonononon@nononospam.com> wrote:

> Hiya
>
> Seeing I never got into FM 2005 (I found it too clunky and slow, yet
> still a
> million times better than the latest CM), I returned to the classic 03/04
> game. I have taken Barnet from the Conference to the Premiership in
> successive seasons without cheating. I qualified for Europe this season
> (07/08) and yet the board are still only giving me £3 mil to spend.
>
> I just wondered if anyone else was still using this game, or are you all
> converts?

I got FM on my new computer and Cm4 on the older laptop. I got 03-04 but I
found it too easy. All the youthplayers etc has got way better stats in
that game and you can easily find a tactic that "cracks" the game. Have
done well in FM with my new tactic and Cm4 isn`t THAT hard either but it
runs better on the laptop...lol.

I'm still on 03-04 and loving it, no point in changing until SI blows my
socks off!