D-Link DI-624 How to change default channel?

Anyone know how to change the channel from the default 6? No other channel
shows in the drop down box and I can't manually type in another channel
number. Thanks.

Wayne

"Wayne" <wayne4176@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<0dqdnaDXb5lJzxbdRVn-vg@adelphia.com>...
> Anyone know how to change the channel from the default 6? No other channel
> shows in the drop down box and I can't manually type in another channel
> number. Thanks.
>
> Wayne

Hi Wayne,

From the WEB UI, you need to click on the "Advanced" Tab, and then the
"Performance" button. In the "Super G Mode" field, select either
"Disabled" or "Super G Without Turbo". You'll then be able to change
the channel to whatever you want.

- Dan -

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

"Wayne" <wayne4176@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how to change the channel from the default 6? No other channel
> shows in the drop down box and I can't manually type in another channel
> number. Thanks.
>
> Wayne

Make sure you have wireless turned on in 'Home' 'Wireless' page.
Go to 'Advanced' 'Performance' and set Super G mode to disabled.

Don't have to completely disable Super G. You can also select Super G
without Turbo and you should be able to select different channel.

"John" <kismet_iuk@_nospamhere_yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Wayne" <wayne4176@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know how to change the channel from the default 6? No other
channel
> > shows in the drop down box and I can't manually type in another channel
> > number. Thanks.
> >
> > Wayne
> >

> Make sure you have wireless turned on in 'Home' 'Wireless' page.
> Go to 'Advanced' 'Performance' and set Super G mode to disabled.

TRENDING THREADS