problem installing programmes in XP Home

I have XP home with three users, all administrator group. If I install a
programme in one account, it doesn't work propoerly or at all in the others.

Example programmes:-

Panda Software Platinum AV
Avast AV
InCD
On Speed.

Grateful for any suggestions

Installing and running software in Windows XP
http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

[[This page is an attempt to explain how software should be installed and
used in a Windows XP system.]]

Subjects include:
1. Installing software for everybody
2. Running software in limited user accounts
3. Restricting access to some programs
4. FAQ's and issues

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.