FS: NOS Leaf Switch Button Holders w/ NOS Leaf Switches

Hi All,

I have some NOS leaf switch button holders for sale w/ NOS leaf switches
attached. The leaf switches have the "gold" plated
contacts on them. I have two styles (both have the same style leaf
switches, but the plastic holder is different):

"Deep" style plastic holder: mostly used on metal control panels, on almost
all Atari games and perfect for Multi-Williams control panels. These are
usually used with the smaller length buttons.

"Shallow" style plastic holder: mostly used on wood control panels. The
leaf switches can be removed via two screws from these and used to replace
an old worn out one on the "deep" style holder. These are usually used with
the longer length buttons.

I would like to sell these in groups of at least 50 because at the moment I
don't have time to ship smaller orders. If you need less than 50 please
email me and I'll see what I can do. My asking price per 50 is $30.00 plus
shipping. I would be willing to sell orders of 100+ for $50.00 per 100 (or
$0.50 each) plus shipping. I personally wasn't able to find them priced
anywhere near this when I was still collecting arcade games, not even just
the leaf switches much less the whole setup, but then again I don't know
everything :).

I only have a limited amount of these, so if you are interested in
purchasing some please let me know as soon as possible. If I don't sell the
majority of them soon, I will probably start auctioning them off because I
would like to reclaim the space they are taking up in my garage as soon as
possible. Please note that most of the holders and switches are dusty, I
assume from the way they were stored prior to my purchasing them. Please
email me at farrahgotto@yahoo.com with any questions.

Thanks,
David

I would like 50 of each but my email was returned undelivered. It said
that email had been cancelled?

David -
I sent you an email earlier. I would like to purchase some of these,
please contact me. Thanks.