Pinball/Arcade Supershow - Who's coming?

Howdy! I'm putting out a feeler on who if any of you guys are planning
on coming to our coin-op show September 24th. Details are on
www.supershow.popbumper.com . If you look at the list of expected
machines, there are only a handful or vids - mostly pins. I'm hoping
some of you guys can come over and bring a few video games. People keep
e-mailing me with requests for every classic vid under the sun, but I
personally only have a few vids and they're all going to be there.

Additionally, we have a need for a couple more classics to add to the
Twin Galaxies Arena where we'll be recording any world record attempts.
Anyone with a very good working 100% stock classic game, please drop me
a line.

Hope to see you there!
-Rob Craig

the show sounds great, its 8 hours from here:(
if the prize fees for the pin tourney was a new or used machine or at
least $1000, i would surely make the trip. even if i didnt win, it
would be worth the attempt....:)
even the show in k zoo michigan gives away a nice used pinball machine
for first prize ............and its a small show...
gas aint cheap ya know!!
hope it goes well!
next year up the ante!! (is that spelled right)

Hopefully next year, we'll be able to give away more than $250. The
foundation of this show is the facility. It was a huge investment and
provides much more than most facilities that these shows are held in.
And we didn't want rain to spoil our swap meet (it's indoors)! With that
in mind, we decided to not financially cripple ourselves into never
having a second show - so no $1000 prize this year.

If the show breaks even or better, we can swing a little weight with the
facility board and bring out a 2 or 3 day show next year.

Ours is a small show indeed. They all start out that way :)

Your right, gas isn't cheap. We all hope that it doesn't take a 50 cent
hike that weekend either. Thanks for the comments, hope I explained our
point of view.
-Rob Craig

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups