Amsterdam, here we come

Oh yeah!

Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.

Amsterdam here we come!
Watch OUT!

Bam-Bam DK

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13 spam-mails.

"Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> schreef in bericht
> Oh yeah!
>
> Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
> 3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.
>
> Amsterdam here we come!
> Watch OUT!
>
> Bam-Bam DK
>

> --
> Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
> Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13 spam-mails.
> Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
> Hent gratis SPAMfighter her: www.spamfighter.dk

No worries, mate! Ajax isn't a whim of what it used to be. An inexpierenced
trainer with young, spineless players. If you look at the talent they solt
or gave away (Chivu, Mido, Zlatan and yes... even v/d Vaart) en the people
they bring in (31 Lindenbergh of AZ, who couldn't get a contract when he was
18 from the youth of Ajax). Bröndby will beat Ajax without trouble. If you
only fart in their direction they will loose.

"Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> schreef in bericht
>> Oh yeah!
>>
>> Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
>> 3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.
>>
>> Amsterdam here we come!
>> Watch OUT!
>>
>> Bam-Bam DK
>>

>> --
>> Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
>> Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13 spam-mails.
>> Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
>> Hent gratis SPAMfighter her: www.spamfighter.dk
>>

> No worries, mate! Ajax isn't a whim of what it used to be. An
> inexpierenced trainer with young, spineless players. If you look at the
> talent they solt or gave away (Chivu, Mido, Zlatan and yes... even v/d
> Vaart) en the people they bring in (31 Lindenbergh of AZ, who couldn't
get
> a contract when he was 18 from the youth of Ajax). Bröndby will beat
Ajax
> without trouble. If you only fart in their direction they will loose.

I really do hope so.
We (The Danes) haven't had a team in the CL for about 10 years, and then
it
also was my "Boys In Yellow & Blue", where we started out fine by beating
Bayern Munich with 2-1 (We don't have to look at the other results we got
:-( ).
But I don't think we should feel to selfsecure, because Ajax has a descent
team, but if we keep going like we do right now, yes then we definately
have
a chance.

Bam-Bam DK

--

Bam-Bam DK wrote:
> Oh yeah!
>
> Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
> 3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.
>
> Amsterdam here we come!
> Watch OUT!
>
> Bam-Bam DK

Even stranger IMO is that Cypriot side beating the Turks.

Makes Rangers job a bit easier.

"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en
meddelelse
> Bam-Bam DK wrote:
>> Oh yeah!
>>
>> Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
>> 3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.
>>
>> Amsterdam here we come!
>> Watch OUT!
>>
>> Bam-Bam DK
>
> Even stranger IMO is that Cypriot side beating the Turks.
>
> Makes Rangers job a bit easier.

It will be funny if we get some more "small" teams in the CL, instead of
the
usual big ones.

Bam-Bam DK

--

> "Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> schreef in bericht
>>> Oh yeah!
>>>
>>> Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
>>> 3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.
>>>
>>> Amsterdam here we come!
>>> Watch OUT!
>>>
>>> Bam-Bam DK
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
>>> Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13 spam-mails.
>>> Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
>>> Hent gratis SPAMfighter her: www.spamfighter.dk
>>>

>> No worries, mate! Ajax isn't a whim of what it used to be. An
>> inexpierenced trainer with young, spineless players. If you look at the
>> talent they solt or gave away (Chivu, Mido, Zlatan and yes... even v/d
>> Vaart) en the people they bring in (31 Lindenbergh of AZ, who couldn't
> get
>> a contract when he was 18 from the youth of Ajax). Bröndby will beat
> Ajax
>> without trouble. If you only fart in their direction they will loose.
>>

> I really do hope so.
> We (The Danes) haven't had a team in the CL for about 10 years, and then
> it
> also was my "Boys In Yellow & Blue", where we started out fine by beating
> Bayern Munich with 2-1 (We don't have to look at the other results we got
> :-( ).
> But I don't think we should feel to selfsecure, because Ajax has a descent
> team, but if we keep going like we do right now, yes then we definately
> have
> a chance.
>
> Bam-Bam DK
>

> --
> Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
> Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13 spam-mails.
> Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
> Hent gratis SPAMfighter her: www.spamfighter.dk

For Comparison: Boca Juniors friendlies against Porto and Ajax... Boca was
SO bad that Porto won 2-0 despite the fact that coach Adriaanse had time to
familiarize himself with the team (given 1 month), Ajax lost 2 - 0 and got
two severe injuries despite the fact that Blind is training Ajax for 8+
month

| "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> schreef in bericht
| >
| > "Hari Seldon" <Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
| >>
| >> "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude> schreef in bericht

| >> No worries, mate! Ajax isn't a whim of what it used to be. An
| >> inexpierenced trainer with young, spineless players. If you look at the
| >> talent they solt or gave away (Chivu, Mido, Zlatan and yes... even v/d
| >> Vaart) en the people they bring in (31 Lindenbergh of AZ, who couldn't
| > get
| >> a contract when he was 18 from the youth of Ajax). Bröndby will beat
| > Ajax
| >> without trouble. If you only fart in their direction they will loose.
| >>

| > I really do hope so.
| > We (The Danes) haven't had a team in the CL for about 10 years, and then
| > it
| > also was my "Boys In Yellow & Blue", where we started out fine by
beating
| > Bayern Munich with 2-1 (We don't have to look at the other results we
got
| > :-( ).
| > But I don't think we should feel to selfsecure, because Ajax has a
descent
| > team, but if we keep going like we do right now, yes then we definately
| > have
| > a chance.
| >
| > Bam-Bam DK
| >

| > --
| > Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
| > Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13 spam-mails.
| > Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
| > Hent gratis SPAMfighter her: www.spamfighter.dk
| >

| For Comparison: Boca Juniors friendlies against Porto and Ajax... Boca was
| SO bad that Porto won 2-0 despite the fact that coach Adriaanse had time
| familiarize himself with the team (given 1 month), Ajax lost 2 - 0 and got
| two severe injuries despite the fact that Blind is training Ajax for 8+
| month

I'm surprised that they got 2 severe injuries in a friendly game. Did Boca
play so harsh, or is Ajax just to glassy now a days?
But I'm not convinced that they are so bad at the moment, losing to Boca
isn't that bad. Boca got a descent team, and I'm worried that Ajax, will get
their act together, cuz if they don't get to CL because of a danish team,
then Hell will freeze over in Amsterdam :)

Bam-Bam DK
Bam-Bam DK

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:27:12 +0200, "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude>
wrote:

>"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en
>meddelelse
>> Bam-Bam DK wrote:
>>> Oh yeah!
>>>
>>> Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
>>> 3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.
>>>
>>> Amsterdam here we come!
>>> Watch OUT!
>>>
>>> Bam-Bam DK
>>
>> Even stranger IMO is that Cypriot side beating the Turks.
>>
>> Makes Rangers job a bit easier.
>>

>It will be funny if we get some more "small" teams in the CL, instead of
>the
>usual big ones.
>
>Bam-Bam DK

Yes, because we'll see great scores :)

-Nick

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> skrev i en meddelelse
| On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:27:12 +0200, "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude>
| wrote:
|

| >"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en
| >meddelelse

| >> Even stranger IMO is that Cypriot side beating the Turks.
| >>
| >> Makes Rangers job a bit easier.
| >>

| >It will be funny if we get some more "small" teams in the CL, instead
of
| >the
| >usual big ones.
| >
| >Bam-Bam DK
|
| Yes, because we'll see great scores :)
|
| -Nick

That wasn't my point when I said it :-D
But it could be interesting with some more "small" teams, especially if
they
could make it just a little bit hard for the big clubs.
It is "always" the usual 8 we end up with in the quarterfinals.
Maybe (This is propably outrageous thinking) there could be a little more
excitement in it.

Bam-Bam DK

--

Bam-Bam DK wrote:
> "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en
> meddelelse
>> Bam-Bam DK wrote:
>>> Oh yeah!
>>>
>>> Dynamo Tblisi out of the Champ. League qual.
>>> 3-1 in favour of Brøndby IF.
>>>
>>> Amsterdam here we come!
>>> Watch OUT!
>>>
>>> Bam-Bam DK
>>
>> Even stranger IMO is that Cypriot side beating the Turks.
>>
>> Makes Rangers job a bit easier.
>>

> It will be funny if we get some more "small" teams in the CL, instead
> of the
> usual big ones.

Like Rangers you mean ;)

> It is "always" the usual 8 we end up with in the quarterfinals.

Like the last 2 seasons you mean?

Porto and Liverpool winning the whole thing when neither would've been
expected to make the quarters?

| Bam-Bam DK wrote:
| > "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en
| > meddelelse

| >> Even stranger IMO is that Cypriot side beating the Turks.
| >>
| >> Makes Rangers job a bit easier.
| >>

| > It will be funny if we get some more "small" teams in the CL, instead
| > of the
| > usual big ones.
| >

| Like Rangers you mean ;)

Yeah, like Rangers, Brøndby and of course Rosenberg which are quite good
mess it up for some of the big clubs.

Bam-Bam DK

--

| > It is "always" the usual 8 we end up with in the quarterfinals.
|
| Like the last 2 seasons you mean?
|
| Porto and Liverpool winning the whole thing when neither would've been
| expected to make the quarters?

I'm looking at the bigger picture in all this.
It is refreshing when something different happens, like Porto and
Liverpool.
But I'm not convinced that they have a chance this year.

Bam-Bam DK

--

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:19:55 +0200, "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude>
wrote:

>"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en
>meddelelse
>|
>| > It is "always" the usual 8 we end up with in the quarterfinals.
>|
>| Like the last 2 seasons you mean?
>|
>| Porto and Liverpool winning the whole thing when neither would've been
>| expected to make the quarters?
>|

>I'm looking at the bigger picture in all this.
>It is refreshing when something different happens, like Porto and
>Liverpool.
>But I'm not convinced that they have a chance this year.

Yeah, after all miracles only happen once.

-Nick

TRENDING THREADS