CM4

I wondered if anyone else still playing this game? I think it is one of the
best in all this series.

Robert Skulimowski wrote:
> I wondered if anyone else still playing this game? I think it is one
> of the best in all this series.

I'm sure Pink is, or is it Sunhill or Frank or Mr Sarcastic or.........
;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

"Robert Skulimowski" <scoolik18@wp.pl> skrev i en meddelelse
>I wondered if anyone else still playing this game? I think it is one of the
> best in all this series.

No, I've switched totally to FM, and have even sold my old CM's.
But I wonder does anybody in this group play the new CM, or are we all
completely loyal to SI? (Maybe it has been asked before, but as I've told in
an other post, then I have been gone for a while)

Bam-Bam DK

På Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:59:53 +0200, skrev Robert Skulimowski
<scoolik18@wp.pl>:

> I wondered if anyone else still playing this game? I think it is one of
> the
> best in all this series.

I still play it on my laptop, and it`s a good game, but FM is
better....but I play it because I like the layout and it`s easier for my
laptop to run it..;)

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

På Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:09:36 +0200, skrev Hamish <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com>:

> Robert Skulimowski wrote:
>> I wondered if anyone else still playing this game? I think it is one
>> of the best in all this series.
>
> I'm sure Pink is, or is it Sunhill or Frank or Mr Sarcastic or.........
> ;-)

Yes, yes, yes and yes....

--
Sendt med M2 - Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

"Sunhill" studdered something like:

| Doing ok. No 8 at the moment after 14 games. Not usual, but I`ve been a
| fan since I was 10 (1980), so I`m used to them not being champions..now
| and then, but nobody stays no 1 forever. 13 straight league champions is
| fantastic, and if they struggle this season, it`s understandable. A lot
of
| the older players have either left or have gotten too old. The new ones
| aren`t as good and it seem like they think: Hey, we`re at Rosenborg,
we`re
| going to be champions..but they don`t work hard enough to get there. Our
| coach is good enough but the players don`t run or give all they got, so
my
| guess is they`ll get a new coach wich is more enthusiastic and can make
| them run faster and more wisely. Backe is one option, but we got several
| coaches that wants to take over.
|
| Sunhill

I know what you mean.
With Brøndby we sometimes have the same problem. It is sad that some
players
think that it is enough to be in the club, and doesn't think about all the
work there have been for each championship.
2 seasons in a row Brøndby was ahead with 10 points, and thought this is
it,
now we can relax and just bring it home, and what happened. FC Copenhagen
took the championship, cuz they still wanted to work for it.
Who else is in consideration of the managerseat at Rosenborg, because the
only one we hear about here in DK is Backe?

Bam-Bam DK

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 13 spam-mails.