Sega Dreamcade - House Of The Dead 2 - Anyone know anythin..

I just picked this up mostly for the working guns and am taking a
chance on the unit.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6200737345&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
I realize that it doesn't work right, but the problem either has to be
the Dreamcast unit or the disc. Actually my questions are: Is this
thing worth hooking up? and Does this version play exactly like the one
that I'm used to in the arcade?

I believe the DC verion of the game has a much chear feel than the
expensive arcade unit.