FF: Mr Do's Castle (Universal) instruction sheet

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I found this on the back of a conversion bezel. It is stuck to the
cardboard but is complete and in nice shape.

Free (including postage) in the US to whoever needs it.

Remove JUNK and FREE from reply-to

John

mark

No thankyou.