pin newsgroup?

doea anyone have a link to the pinball newsgroup? i keep going in
circles with google. thx Partygt@aol.com

rec.game.pinball

Brent
<PARTYGT@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> doea anyone have a link to the pinball newsgroup? i keep going in
> circles with google. thx Partygt@aol.com

Nomad

rec.games.pinball

<PARTYGT@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> doea anyone have a link to the pinball newsgroup? i keep going in
> circles with google. thx Partygt@aol.com

You used to hang out on RGP, Paul? Where ya been? :) Point your news
reader to rec.games.pinball and we'll see ya there :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!