Startup

June 23, 2005 11:05:01 PM

When I turn on the computer, the power light comes on green and the working
light stays orange. The computer is getting power but nothing happens.
Nothing registers on the monitor. The monitor power light stays orange too.
The POST beep doesn't happen. I hope I'm not too vague for help. Runnig XP
Pro on P41.3 Help please.

More about : startup

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 9:10:24 AM

Do you hear the fans running and the hard drive trying to start? Could
be defective Power Supply, CPU or Motherboard.
Try pulling the plug to your system and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then
replug and try again. What's your computers age?

!